Wednesday, August 25, 2010

'To Infinity... And Beyond!" A Toy Story Cake


This Custom designed Toy Story cake was ordered for a little boy's
4th Birthday Party.

The Design of the cake draws inspiration from the movie, and each cake tier tells a story...

The Bottom Tier depicts a Cowboy scene... with Woody, Jessy & Bullseye, the horse.
It incorporates the desert sand & a wooden fence, just like the Old Wild West.

The Middle Tier shows the sky with stars, going into space. The Alien and Sci-Fi characters are placed on this tier.

The Top Tier is a planet in outer space- with Buzz Lightyear on the top... in the midst of the stars.



Close up detail of of the bottom tier of the cake.



Detail of Wooden Fence, personalized with the Child's Name,
which is custom designed in the Toy Story title colors.


Buzz Lightyear perched on a Planet in Outer space & surrounded by Stars.



Cake Flavors:
Bottom Tier: Decadent Triple Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache Filling.
Middle Tier: Moist Fudge Marble Cake with White Chocolate Ganache Filling.
Top Tier: Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache Filling.


6 comments:

Tasha said...

This is amazing work! If you were here in Canada I would have you make one for me in a second. Can you tell me where you found the great little characters you used on the cake?

This is an amazing talent - if it tastes half as good as it looks it must have been divine.

Tasha

Anonymous said...

I was looking for something similar for my son's birthday. How much would something like this cost?

Unknown said...

hi! I agree with Tasha!! Pity you don't leave in Brazil... I would also like to know where you got the small characters to decorate your cake! thanks, viviane

Karna said...

This cake was made for my son's birthday and it was just wonderful and it tasted excellent. Thanks Nicole for doing this it made his day! Nicole is truly an artist.
Karna

Dada said...

hi everybody! I'm from Italy. This cake is gorgeous!I would like to have a cake like this for my son's birthday next week! I would like to know if the characters on the cake are handmade or if they are non eatable. If they are non eatable where I could find them in Italy.
thank you so much for your attention and sorry for my bad English

Ally said...

yur cakes are definitely true pieces of art..love em all