Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beautiful Princess Belle Cake



Princess Belle from Disney's 'Beauty & the Beast' created in cake, for a little girl's 4th birthday.

This is a Double Chocolate Cake with Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Filling.
Covered in Fondant, with Fondant Flowers & Details.


Close up of the princess bodice, dress details & red rose... all made with fondant.



Top View of the Cake


Special care has been taken to shape & carve the cake skirt to showcase the flounces and flow of the princess crinoline.

1 comment:

frosting said...

I love your blog! You are so talented and amazing! I have a question: I have to decorate this cake for my daughter this coming saturday. This is going to be my first time with fondant. Can I decorate the cake the day before? I am worry about fondant drying or cracking!
Thank you for your help!